Shocking Confession Of A “Senior Prostitute” At Popular Church (PHOTO)


A self-confessed human trafficking survivor, Udoka Enohuean (not real names) has revealed why she went into the dirty business.


Enohuean said in a bid to get a lucrative job and make life meaningful for her family, she ran into trouble as she became a prostitute in Burkina Faso.

The native of Ishan, Edo state who spoke to Sunday Vanguard during the Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Church yearly programme, tagged, ”Mgbidi 2015” said: “I was 18 years old when a business woman in our community took  some ladies and I  to Burkina Faso.

The initial deal was that she will take us to Senegal and then to Europe. But, surprisingly, she took us to Burkina Faso and she was nowhere to be found the following morning we arrived there. Unknown to us, she had sold us to a  man.”

“Immediately, our heads, armpit, private parts were shaved and the hair used to initiate us into some cult. So horrifying, some of the girls went mad during the initiation. You could be asked to visit a  burial ground late in the night for the ritual or sleep with a  dead body.

Later, we  lived in a hotel where we operated  as prostitutes and  what we earned used to pay this man every day. Everything turned  gloomy for me. I found myself in thick darkness of prostitution that I could not deliver myself from. It was a horrible situation,” the victim said.

Enohuean also said “Within months, I completed  my payment but I was tired of such a life and I told my boss  I wanted  to go back home. But  she refused. So  I ran to the community leader for help. I also went to the Nigerian embassy in Burkinan Faso  but no one listened to me.

Rather, the government officials of that country arrested me and took me to  Abuja where I was detained with criminals for three months in a police station. I was later paraded as a criminal.”

The victim further revealed that after her release she was determined to take thousands of Nigerian girls to Burkina Faso. She said “I  became a girl-trafficker. I traveled to my village, dressing gorgeously and  flaunting money to young girls.

I was able to take some girls to Burkina Faso. I did this in annoyance because when I needed help, government officials refused to help me because the people involved in child-trafficking  knew many security agents and they could bribe their way out. I realized if one could join the group, it was easy to take girls out of the country.”

Enohuean, who is now mother of five children, has called on the federal government to tackle youth unemployment further from being trafficked  abroad for prostitution, adding that many of the  girls become victims because of their quest for employment and  better life outside the country.

Meanwhile, about  two months ago, some secret plans of Jessica Elvis, the late president of the National Association of Nigerian Prostitutes (NANP), were made public.

Elvis died on Saturday, October 24 from a heart related illness and like every human being she had some dreams which she planned to achieve before her retirement from her chosen profession.

Share on Google Plus

Metro News

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment